Central Minnesota Firearms Training
We have been teaching both novice and experienced students since 1993. We are a group of more than 12 volunteer instructors. We usually have a ratio of one instructor for every two students.
Our focus is on personal protection & firearm training.
- Topics covered include situational awareness, self-defense, and planning.
- You will learn how to avoid trouble and minimize risks.
- You will receive tips and advice, shooting skills, and proper gun handling techniques.
- We offer hands-on training in a small classroom setting. We utilize an indoor range with a roof and eight shooting bays (handicap accessible.)
- Students will have one-on-one training at the range.